Your Ad Here

sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2008

Publicitar1 - An underdog PTC

Hello Online Earners!
The first post of my blog will be about an underdog PTC.
I joined when i first become acquainted with the PTC world. Some of you know how unexperienced clickers act:
- They know about a PTC (new or old one) that is paying.
- And they join!

Yes. I was one of these guys hoping to earn easy money online but i didn't know how the referrals things worked and how they could work for my benefit.
I've joined a lot of sites that way (i'll tell about the trusty ones in my future posts) and one of them was this obscure site from Argentina.

When i reached their payout ($ 5) i was an experienced clicker and i was already aware of many scams in this industry. I was wondering if this site that was paying an unusual rate (1.5 cent per click) would pay me.
Well... They actually did for my surprise! And they did it fast(2 days if i'm not mistaken)! In a world with so many scammers, one underdoggie did great and haven't deluded me like so many well known "trustable" PTCs did.
Payment proof:


Hail to Publicitar1.