Your Ad Here

terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2008

Megalido - The Star of Autosurfs (or would it be the star of HYIPs?)

Well... Let me start telling this experience: this was quite a rush! I already knew that i could lose my invested money on any HYIPs anytime...

I know... I know... What is a HYIP?

A High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi Scheme, which is an investment scam. At one time, 'HYIP' was used in the financial services sector to refer to an investment program which may have offered a high return on investment.
(taken from wikipedia)

As you have read, a HYIP is a danger by its own nature. It's impossible, in any kind of real investiment, to earn almost half of your money in one(or even less then) month.

The night i have paid $18 to megalido, i was a lot worried. I couldn't even sleep well that night. The days passed by and my worry diminished. And, in 20/10 (I thought it was 22/10), my investment expired and i could retrieve my money.
They paid in the same day... Just a few hours later.



I sugest you to invest while Megalido is still online. They are one of the most reliable sources in a non-reliable world. But I have warned you that is not safe, haven't I? Don't blame me afterwards...

Nenhum comentário: